1. Make sure you write your homework in your diary. Your diary is a means of communication between you, your class Teacher, your teacher and your parents. Make sure they see the diary and sign it every day.
2. Label all stationary and clothing items.
3. Authorized persons should escort children from school.
4. Do not meet the teachers during the school hours without the permission of the principal.
5. Bullying and using foul language will be viewed seriously.
6. Students must not bring costly watches, jewellery, camera etc.